Saturday, July 16, 2011

What do i do about this boy?

i have a friend who is a boy (i am a boy and gay) that i really like. we've been friends for about two years and last year i told him that i liked him. he's my closest guy friend and we talk pretty much everyday. he has stated multiple times that he is 100% straight and that he doesn't have feelings for me the way i do for him. yet he tells me that he loves me all of the time. im not looking to convert him or to make him like me but i'm looking for a way to be his friend and not have such strong feelings for him. he is a really good friend and i want to continue to be friends but it is quite hard with all of my feelings that i have for him. we have decided to stop talking for a certain amount of time in the past to help me to overcome my feelings for him and to try to suppress my feelings for him but it has not worked. what do i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment