Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Brother Just Moved Out?

My cousins are moving to North Carolina today, and they were gonna stay with my aunt and other cousins, and my aunt (the one that's moving) said that my other aunt wants my oldest brother to go stay with them, get a job and help pay their bills. I didn't think my brother would actually consider their offer, but this morning when I woke up, I found out that he was going with to North Carolina. I thought he was just going there to visit, and I was mad at him because I wanted to go. He came into my room and asked what's wrong and I said "I wanted to go to North Carolina!" and he said "I'm sorry." and then he left. Now my mom and dad and siblings said he went there to move there. He was my favorite brother, and we always hung out. Now I feel terrible, I didn't even say goodbye! I miss him so much. He doesn't have a phone or e-mail, so I don't know how to keep in touch. I might never even see him again. I'm crying so much right now, I don't think I've cried so much in my life! I hate my stupid aunt!!! It's all her fault, she's so selfish! She only wants my brother there to help pay her stupid bills!!! What should I do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment