Monday, July 18, 2011

Can my 16 year old cousin move in with me if I can support him. I am 19.?

My cousin has two younger siblings; one is 10 and one is 5. My aunt, their mom is very verbally abusive towards them. She calls them harsh names such as b**ch, A**holes, and even little f**kers. She does not make a lot of money at all and can barely afford to support all of them. I can give my 16 year old cousin a better life. As for his siblings the 5 year old has her dad to go to and the other has other family members that have willingly offered to take him in. It is not fair my aunt denies my cousins better lives when she can barely afford to give them a life. She is never home and my 16 year old cousin is always left watching the other two kids. We live in CA. I just hope that with the opportunities all these kids have to have a better life it will rule in their favor, not get shut down.

No comments:

Post a Comment