Sunday, July 17, 2011

Do I Just Need To Get Out?

Okay, so I know this is a stupid question. I'm a 14 year old boy. Right now lifes not great. I went down a bad path, I vandalized a house in my town with my friends, I've been recently smoking. and I don't have to many friends, and the ones I have, I can't trust. I'm not popular in school, its obvious that I'm not liked there. My family gets in fights more than a family ever should. My aunt is addicted to drugs, and she tries to force money out of my parents to buy drugs. I live in a small town, where everybody is an *** hole. My life went from horrible, to BEYOND HORRIBLE! I want to be a movie director/ write screenplay, and I feel like I'm being held back from doing so. I have a horrible depression problem, I'm bipolar. I have ADD, ADHD, OCD and anxiety. I just want to move, start a better life with friends and just be "normal" But my parents don't want to move, from their shitty job, this hell hole of a town, and my ****** up family. I have a problem, I think I need to get out, I've thought of running away, I know this is drastic and I'm only 14. But honestly if you've seen how bad my everyday life was, you'd be ready to get the hell out of this place, any way you could. Tell me, Do I just need to get out?

No comments:

Post a Comment