Monday, July 18, 2011

College major, what does it take to be a school or public Librarian?

I've been having a hard time trying to figure out what major I want to study for college. I graduated from high school 3 weeks ago and I'm just now figuring out what I want to do. I feel a bit behind, but I have an idea what I want to do. I want to be either a school or public Librarian. In my middle school and at the end of my high school career, both Librarian's truly inspired me to become that. The only problem is, I don't know what college here in Louisville, KY has a college that supports Liberal Arts, a good program of it. My aunt was telling me that I may have to go to University of Kentucky, Tennessee, or Indiana University. So, I'm unsure of what I'm going to do now. Are there any schools that is close to here to study that? What else could I possibly study to become a Librarian? Another thing, I'm highly interested in Computers as well. I was in the Computer magnet at my high school and I worked for the Information Technology group for the school system. What career can I get into to install and repair computers? What major would I have to go in?

No comments:

Post a Comment