Monday, July 18, 2011

What food can i take on a picnic on the beach?

my mother, my aunt, my cousin, and I would like to go on a picnic at our local beach.i want simple things that don't require cooking such as chicken wraps, burgers, hot dogs, etc. i want little finger foods such as sandwiches. also some drink ideas such as lemonade, punch, etc. i want to go tomorrow morning, lay on the beach for hours, then feast! i don't have much time so simple things that don't take much time. I need help planning! btw if you have questions post them then i will add additional details answering those questions. I've got about a half hour before i start to get sleepy! help me plan, and quick. as you can see, food is the biggest problem. I have know idea what to bring. Also my mother has skin cancer scars on her ankle, and if her ankles are in the sun, the cancer will come back, but we don't have any beach umbrellas! Our beach does not supply beach umbrellas, (it doesn't even have a lifeguard, but nobody goes in the water anyways) so maybe you have some ideas on how to cover her ankles on such a hot day! please help! ahhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment