Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I feel stupid and confused! Advice?

Dude, I grew up Catholic, and knew I was Gay at 14, STILL didn't come out until after marriage to woman and fathering a son!(Age 26) I Do know This: YOU are probably GAY with a leaning towards BI. Now, GOD made you and knew that you would struggle with this. He doesn't make junk, and would not have created gay or bi people if he were going to Damn them To struggle and be miserable. YOUR TASK is acceptance of it and to stop thinking that what kind of sex you have has anything to do with worship of GOD or MASS attendance. God knew that obese people would struggle with their weight, but he doesn't hate them....same with US! He loves you (gay str8 prostitute tax collector Whatever you are!) So..the real issue is you dealing with this. TAKE DOWN the revolving door on your closet. I for many years was only gay when I was around other gay men. Relax, stop doing the in/out waltz until you feel safe being honest about your orientation with people IRL. Oh and by the way......go on a date! Either sex. Will do.....you need to get out more and get away from computer! Good Luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment