Friday, July 15, 2011

December 21,2012. Dream?

Okay so last night I had a dream about the world ending and this is what happened.... I woke up on the 20th of december & I was at my aunts house we were gonna go to the store & it had snowed a lot. Her neighbor had changed one of her low tires & then she was talking to him. My boyfriend texted me & said no matter what happens I love you & I was confused by that text. I asked my aunt and she said that god said the world was gonna end today. He's been giving signs & there all true & I kinda blacked out in my dream then I woke up and my boyfriend was with me it was only 5 mins till December 21st & he was laying next to me we talked & then kissed we had 30 seconds till the 21st & I woke up. Can you tell me if this means anything? I'm kinda scared now.

No comments:

Post a Comment