Sunday, July 17, 2011

Am i developing diabetes or just paranoid?

Basically i have an eating problem. bulimia to be specific. and i have started to worry about things as i am drinking alot and have dry mouth, Im urinating quite alot and waking up every morning needing the toilet.I have been getting rashes but after they go away. I have a rash on my tummy that doesnt itch very much but wont go away, and about a month ago i had thrush. I do eat alot of sweets and drink fizzy drinks everday so i suppress my appetite and today i had a fizzy drink i got so tired and didnt even wana move i felt sleepy and like i had no energy. i have stomach aches alot and need to pass urine quite a bit now and i peed in a cup too see what my wee was like and it was oily and very yellow with some bits in it. I have no idea whether im just being a hypochondriac and its just from not eating enough, but i just generally dont feel well now im getting headaches everyday lasting hours and feel dehydrated even though im drinking enough. and im so hungry now i ate a few hours ago and kept it down because i havent got the energy and need it so bad now im feeling so tired and lousy. Please advise me? Are there any home glucose kits i could do?

No comments:

Post a Comment